1. Romantic Anniversary Flowers – An item that has always been a symbol of love and affection, anniversary flowers are the perfect way to celebrate your ever growing bond. Many different outlets around the web offer romantic anniversary flowers as attractive arrangements that your significant other is sure to love. Flowers are perhaps the classic gesture of romantic love known to man and woman.
2. Vacation – Just you and your special someone far away from the stresses of everyday life is a great way to rediscover and reinforce why you fell in love in the first place. Second honeymoons or simple vacations to get away from it all are one of the best ways to rekindle your love or celebrate a love that grows stronger with each passing day.
3. Relive your Dating Days – Remember the days where you were just two people who happened to find each other. Have dinner at the places you used to frequent while dating and relive some of the events that made you fall for each other in the first place. These memories allow you to remember why you fell in love in the first place and how your love has grown over time.
4. Leave Notes Around for your Spouse – This is a simple and interesting way to show them how much you love them. Scatter notes around the house that outline their unique qualities and why they are the one you’ve chosen to spend the rest of your life with. White intimate things as well and create a celebration gift that will catch your spouse off guard and warm their heart.
5. Relive your Wedding – By simply having dinner at the place of your wedding reception and staying in the same hotel, it becomes possible to bring back numerous memories about your special night. The event also gives you time to reflect on how your love has grown and how your feelings for each other have evolved further beyond what you could possibly imagine.
6. Have a Romantic Night in – Celebrating your anniversary doesn’t necessarily have to cost a lot of money. By simply renting a movie and spending the night with your spouse, the two of you can have a stress-free night in together with just the two of you. If you have kids make sure to get a sitter and clear up any other prior engagements in order to have the night clear for the two of you.
7. Relive your First Dance – One of the biggest symbols of weddings is the first dance that the newlyweds share as one. Go out to your favorite place and relive the first dance.
8. Renew your Vows – Renewing your vows can be a great way to symbolize the ongoing relationship and further reinforcing the feeling that you want to spend the rest of your life with your spouse. Update your vows and express to them once again how much they mean to you.
9. Cook Together – A great way to accompany romantic anniversary flowers is by adding some delicious food to the table. Many couples who have loved each other for long periods of time find that the most intimate moments they share is when they are in the kitchen. Spend your anniversary doing something you love with the person that you love.
10. Sleep in – Simple yet incredibly meaningful, sleeping in with your spouse shows them that no matter what events have transpired over time, they are always the most important person in your life. Clear your schedule and spend the morning with the person you love.
Written by Eileen Jones